January 8, 2016

Hugs & Kisses! {MFTWSC262)

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today using the current MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC262!  Such a fun sketch!

As soon as I saw the vertical lines, I knew I wanted to do something a bit different.  I pulled out Blueprints 8 Die-namics and used the scalloped die to create my horizontal panels!

Print

I went with a soft, pastel color scheme for this card, and I cut the scalloped panels using Cotton Candy Card Stock, Tickled Pink Prestige Card Stock, Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock, Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock, Spearmint Card Stock, Sno Cone Card Stock and Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock.  I arranged them all in my MISTI and then stamped them with the new Mini Hearts Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I arranged them onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.

The hearts were cut from Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the new Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics.  Love them!  I’ve used the new Label Maker Love and Label Tape Die-namics to create the “HUGS & KISSES” sentiment panels, and then were cut from Smooth White Card Stock and stamped with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

Print

Check out this week’s sketch!  Lots of possibilities with this one!

MFT_WSC_262

Please head on over to the MFT Card Challenges Blog to check out what the other designers created with this sketch, and to link up your own creation!

BLOGSIGNATURE

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors, print, and overall style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodi,

    love all your scallops upon scallops - in the varying pastels. Your card looks like a hug would feel.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great take on the sketch, inspired me a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!