February 23, 2016

MFT February Creative Construction With Blueprints!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints Challenge!  This month, the team is creating using Blueprints Die-namics that feature circles!  My most favorite!  For today’s card, I’ve used what is probably my favorite Blueprints Die-namics to date, Blueprints 12 Die-namics!

Print

I seriously LOVE this Blueprints 12 Die-namics!  I used one of the suggested sketches, which is one of my favorites.  I started by cutting a panel of Gravel Gray Prestige Card Stock and stamped it using the Swiss Dots Background with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  The Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock panels were stamped with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

The circle panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock, and I stamped the sentiment from LJD Cheerful Blessings using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  The flag panels underneath were cut from Blu Raspberry Card Stock and Daffodil Prestige Card Stock, and I stamped the Blu Raspberry Card Stock flag with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

The flower was cut from Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock, and the leaves from Limeade Card Stock.  I added a button to the center of the flower and added a bow of Hemp Cord for a little accent.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_CreativeConstruction_Sq

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for this feature today!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!