March 22, 2016

MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints: All Buttoned Up!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints, and this month, the MFT Design Team is creating projects with Blueprints Die-namics featuring button dies!  How fun!

Print

For my card today, I used one of my most favorite Blueprints DIe-namics, Blueprints 14 Die-namics and I used Blueprints 3 Die-namics to create the mat panel.  I used Sweet Tooth Card Stock for the main panels, as well as the card base.  The rounded square panel was cut from Cool As A Cucumber Prestige Card Stock and stamped using Spearmint Premium Dye Ink with the Geometric Grid Background.  LOVE!

The flower was cut from Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock, and the flower centers were cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock and Cotton Candy Card Stock.  I tied the button using Hemp Cord.  The leaves were cut from Field Day Prestige Card Stock.  The sentiment is from For The Boys, and I stamped it using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink and Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_CreativeConstruction_Sq

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!