March 11, 2016

Thanks! {WSC271}

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today using the new MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC271!  Such a great sketch!  I veered just a teeny bit by angling my panels!

Print

I started with the background, and cut a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics. I embossed the panel using the Chunky Chevron Cover Up Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo.  I cut a panel of Nightshift Blue Prestige Card Stock using the Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics

I cut two strips of card stock, Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock and Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock.  I stamped both using the Arrow Ends Background Builder using Sweet Tooth PIgment Ink, and then angled them for some interest.  I used the Sequins Die-namics to cut the sequins from Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock, Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock and Gold Shine Card Stock, and coated the Summer Splash and Ripe Raspberry Sequins with Glossy Accents and then let them dry overnight.  The “Thanks” was cut from Gold Shine Card Stock as well, using the Twice The Thanks DIe-namics, and I attached it on the bottom of the panel.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_WSC_271

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT CHallenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch, and to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!