May 15, 2016

Because I Can Totally Be Myself With You! {CC45}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

I have a card to share with you today using the new MFT Color Challenge, CC45!  Such a bright, fun color combination!

Print

I started with a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I placed the Circle Burst Stencil on top and sponged on Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink, Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink, Green Room Premium Dye Ink and Cornflower Premium Dye Ink. I coated each circle with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker before removing the stencil.

Using the Because You Die-namics, I cut “Because” from Razzle Berry Card Stock. I stamped the sentiment, “i can totally be myself with you” onto a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using Versamark Ink and then I heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I added a strip of green 6mm Glitter Decorative Tape, and then added a trio of rhinestones.

Print

cupsupplies

 

MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_45

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. what a great sentiment! love all the bright colors on your stenciling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!