May 12, 2016

You’re One Of A Kind! {WSC280}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today using the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC280!  I had to use the new BB Magical Unicorns set! I just cannot get enough of these unicorns!

Print

This was a super fun card to make!  I started by cutting a panel of Natural Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I cut a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.  I then used the new End Of The Rainbow Die-namics to create the rainbow from Cotton Candy Card Stock, Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock, Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock, Spearmint Card Stock, Sno Cone Card Stock and Grapesicle Card Stock.  I then trimmed down the rainbow using the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and attached it to the Sweet Tooth panel.  I added a panel of Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock to the top of the panel, also cut with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.  I added a scallop border to the bottom cut from Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics.

I cut the unicorn from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Magical Unicorns Die-namics and stamped him using the BB Magical Unicorns set with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored him with Copic Markers and added shimmer to him with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.  I popped him up with Jody Boosters onto the rainbow panel and then added a trio of stars cut from Silver Sparkle Card Stoc using the BB Magical Unicorns Die-namics.

Print

cupsupplies

 

Here is this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_280

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created and to play along with us!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. You make the prettiest rainbows - lol! What an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!