June 28, 2016

Creative Construction With Blueprints: A Stitch In Time!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the June Creative Construction With Blueprints feature, and this month, the MFT Design Team is working with Blueprints Die-namics that feature stitched elements!  This is SUCH a fun challenge!!

Print

I worked with one of my all time favorite Blueprints Die-namics today…Blueprints 12 Die-namics!  I started by cutting a panel of patterned paper from the Painted Prints Paper Pack.  I then cut two panels of Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock for the top and bottom panels.  The stitched circle panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock and I stamped “You’re Pretty Darn Great” from For The Boys using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink and Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink.  I coated “Great” using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.

The flags were cut from Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock and Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock, and the flower was cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock.  The leaves were cut from Limelight Prestige Card Stock, and I topped off the flower with a button tied with Hemp Cord.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_CreativeConstruction_Sq

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for today’s Creative Construction With Blueprints!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. Always wondered how to get "sparkle" on dye ink elements. Thanks for that great idea. Must try, endless possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!