August 24, 2016

Sending Smiles! {CTD307}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, sweet Lori has challenged us to use lime green, teal and yellow!  Such a fun color combo!

Print

I just CANNOT get enough of these cute monsters from Monster Love!  I’ve paired them with the super fun Stitched Triple Peek-A-Boo Windows Die-namics!  I started by cutting three different monsters from Smooth White Card Stock using the Monster Love Die-namics, and I then stamped them using Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Limelight Premium Dye Ink and Sunshine Premium Dye Ink.  Their eyes and smiles were stamped using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. Aren’t they SO cute?  I love them!

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I used the Stitched Triple Peek-A-Boo Windows Die-namics to cut the three windows.  I added a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock behind the panel, and then added a strip of Smooth White Card Stock, stamped with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I topped that off with a thin strip of pattered paper and a strip of silver glitter tape.  I then added my monsters into the windows, popping them up a touch with Foam Tape, and stamped the sentiment, “Sending Smiles”, using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Wanda Guess, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Karen Davis, this week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!