September 13, 2016

MFT September Release Replay!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the MFT September Release Replay!  The MFT Design Team has gathered again to share even more inspiration with you using the incredible new products from the September Release!  You can find all of the new products right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

I have a card to share with you today using the DARLING new Happy Hedgehogs, Happy Hedgehogs Die-namics and the Free Spirit Paper Pack! Oh how I LOVE these new goodies!

Print

I seriously cannot get enough of these hedgehogs!  I cut them from X-Press It Blending Card using the Happy Hedgehogs Die-namics and stamped them with using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped them up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Persimmon Prestige Card Stock cut with the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Berrylicious Card Stock was cut using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics. I added a strip of patterned paper from the Free Spirit Paper Pack (LOVE this new pack!!) and cut it with Blueprints 13 Die-namics so it also has the stitched elements.  I wrapped the panel with Hemp Cord and added a bow.  I stamped “You Can Always LEAN ON ME” using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink on the bottom corner.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today! 

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. such an adorable card, love the use of the pattern paper strips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!