September 27, 2016

September MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the September MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints feature!  This month, the MFT Design Team is working with Blueprints Die-namics that feature unexpected shapes!  I have worked with Blueprints 22 Die-namics for my card today!

Print

I’ve paired Blueprints 22 Die-namics with the beautiful Flashy Florals and Flashy Florals Die-namics!  I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 22 Die-namics, and added the scalloped bottom using another die from Blueprints 22 Die-namics.  I added a layer of patterned paper from the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Paper Pack underneath the main panel.  LOVE the polka dots!

The grid panel was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 22 Die-namics, and I added a strip of Poppy Prestige Card Stock behind the grid panel.  The flowers and leaves were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Flashy Florals Die-namics and stamped them using Flashy Florals using Green Room Premium Dye Ink, Field Day Premium Dye Ink, Sunshine Premium Dye Ink, Orange FIzz Premium Dye Ink, Orange Zest Premium Dye Ink, Poppy Premium Dye Ink and Cranberry Cocktail Premium Dye Ink.  I arranged them on the grid and popped them up with Foam Tape.  I cut two panels of Smooth White Card Stock using the Label Tape Die-namics and stamped them using Label Maker Sentiments using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_CreativeConstruction_Sq

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for the September Creative Construction with Blueprints Feature!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!