February 28, 2017

February MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the February MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints feature!  This month, the MFT Design Team has created projects using interactive Blueprints Die-namics!!  SO fun!  I’ve used Blueprints 28 Die-namics for my card today!

Print

The Blueprints 28 Die-namics is SO MUCH FUN to use!  I started by cutting a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 28 Die-namics, and cut a mat using Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I masked off the window and then sponged the “frame” using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink, Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink, Daffodil Premium Dye Ink, Green Rom Premium Dye Ink, Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and Grape Jelly Premium Dye Ink.

I cut “hugs” from Smooth White Card Stock using the Twice The Hugs Die-namics, and sponged it with the same colors that I used on the frame.  I then spritzed the card frame and “hugs” with watered down white acrylic paint.  I adhered “Hugs” to the front of the window panel, and stamped “Hugging You With My Heart” from Lots of Hugs using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I then added a trio of enamel dots.

When you open the window, there is a panel of X-Press It Blending Card and I stamped the teddy bear and bird from Friends Furever using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers.  I then stamped “Consider This A Hug” from Lots of Hugs, using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink, Green Room Premium Dye Ink, Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and Grape Jelly Premium Dye Ink.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_CreativeConstruction_Sq

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for this super fun feature!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!