March 22, 2017

Bestest Wishes! {CTD435}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, I am the hostess!  I have challenged everyone to use the combination of orange, turquoise and yellow! I hope you love these colors as much as I do!!

Print

So, as you can see, I am still completely and utterly obsessed with creating watercolored backgrounds!  For my card today, I started with a panel of Watercolor Paper and then pulled out some original Distress Inks in orange, yellow and turquoise hues, and created the background.  I then added specks of black and white for even more interest.

I stamped “Bestest Wishes” from Birthday Wishes & Balloons using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment using Black Embossing Powder.  I added a trio of hearts cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics. I then added the focal panel onto a panel of patterned paper cut from the Black & White Basics Paper Pack.  LOVE.

Print

cupsupplies

CTD435 March 22

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Lisa Lara, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Tara Chaussee, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!