March 8, 2017

You Octopi My Heart! {CTD433}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge!  This week, Broni has challenged us to use a combination of cornflower blue, green and white!  Great colors and PERFECT for the stamps I wanted to use!!

This weekend, Meredith and I took a ride to the one and only stamp/scrapbook store on Long Island, and I got lots of fun stuff!  I could not resist getting the adorable Octopi My Heart and Octopi My Heart Lawn Cuts.  SO cute!

CTD433

The main panel is Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and I watercolored the panel using my Zig Clean Color Markers.  I splattered the panel with white acrylic paint.

I stamped “YOU octopi MY HEART” using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  The octopus was cut from X-Press It Blending Card using the Octopi My Heart Lawn Cuts and I stamped him using Octopi My Heart with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored him with Copic Markers and added spots with a White Gel Pen.  I added a trio of enamel dots to finish off the card.

CTD433 Closeup

cupsupplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Lisa Lara, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Denise Prosser-Soffa, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

4 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!