May 3, 2017

You Are My Sunshine! {CTD441}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge!  This week, Amy Rysavy has challenged us to use lavender, aqua, light pink and white! Such a PRETTY combination!

I’ve used the ADORABLE new Pure Innocence Beach Day, Pure Innocence Beach Day Die-namics and Cloud Stencil for my card today!

Print

I am completely enamored with the new Cloud Stencil!  I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock and then using the Cloud Stencil and Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink to create the sky.  I cut a panel of Sno Cone Card Stock using the Ocean Waves Die-namics, and then coated it with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker for the sparkly ocean.  I then cut a panel of Natural Card Stock using the Rolling Hills Die-namics for the “sand”.

I cut this DARLING new PI and her castle from X-Press It Blending Card using the Pure Innocence Beach Day Die-namics, and then stamped her and her castle using Pure Innocence Beach Day with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers, and I paper pieced her bikini and her sun hat using a piece of patterned paper from the Dots & Stripes Confection Paper Pack.  SO sweet, right? I popped her and her castle up with Foam Tape, and stamped “You Are My Sunshine” using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

Print

cupsupplies

swatch441

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Amy Tsuruta, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Maja Mihelj, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

6 comments:

  1. What a great sky behind your summery cutie! The stencil gives a great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would have to be my favourite Pure Innocence stamp yet. Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color combination to show off the sandcastle and little girl on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's soooo cute!!! I just love your creations!!! What colors did you use for her skin?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!