May 31, 2017

You Go, Gull! {WSC335}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge!  I had SO MUCH fun creating my card for this week’s challenge!  I seriously cannot get enough of these daring Seaside Seagulls!!!

Print

I sure hope you can see the sketch elements in my card, LOL!!  It’s a bit of a loose interpretation! I started by cutting a panel of Berrylicious Card Stock for the sky using Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I cut two panels of Blueberry Prestige Card Stock for the ocean, and then cut the two panels using the Ocean Waves Die-namics. I coated the tops of the waves with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker for some shimmer and shine.

I separate the sky and sea with a panel of Kraft Card Stock, the “dock” in my design.  I then cut the three seagulls and the three clouds from X-Press It Blending Card using the Seaside Seagulls Die-namics and then stamped them using Seaside Seagulls with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers and then added them to the card with Foam Tape.  The sentiment, “You Go, Gull” was stamped using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder.

Print

cupsupplies



Check out the sketch!

MFT_WSC_335
Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch!  There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs, so be sure to play along!!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!