September 20, 2017

Bewitching Halloween Wishes! {CTD461}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Amy Rysavy has challenged us to use purple, orange, yellow and green!

Print

These colors just screamed Halloween to me! I started by cutting a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 DIe-namics. I sponged on Fossilized Amber DIstress Oxide Ink, Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink and Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink. I blended them together and then spritzed the panel with water. I cut a panel of Steel Grey Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle Stax 2 Die-namics, and then trimmed the panel using the Grassy Hills Die-namics. I cut a “sun” from Pineapple Prestige Card Stock using Circle STAX 1 Die-namics, and tucked it into the “grass”.

These DARLING little trick-or-treators were cut from X-Press It Blending Card using the Happy Haunting Die-namics, and I stamped them using Happy Haunting with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped them up with Foam Tape onto the scene. I stamped “bewitching halloween wishes” from Happy Haunting using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

Print

swatch461

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Joanne James, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing background with great light !! Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!