November 15, 2017

Peace & Joy! {CTD469}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Vickie has challenged us to use blue, light blue and silver! GORGEOUS combo!

Print

These colors just scream winter to me, and I created a wintery card with lots of snowflakes! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I added a strip of Silver Sparkle Card Stock to the side, and then a strip of patterned paper from the Rainbow Stripes Paper Pack.

I cut a circle panel from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and stamped “Peace & Joy” from Handwritten Holiday using Cornflower Premium Dye Ink. I cut the snowflakes using the Layered Snowflakes Die-namics from Silver Sparkle Card Stock, Cornflower Prestige Card Stock and Blue Breeze Prestige Card Stock. I added the snowflakes around the sentiment panel, and I then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

swatch469

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Kelly Lunceford, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!