December 19, 2017

December MFT Card Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

We are almost there! The DARLING new Furever Friends Card Kit will be released tonight, December 18th, at 9PM EDT right HERE in the MFT Boutique! I just cannot get enough of these little cats and dogs!

Print

I had SO MUCH FUN creating this card! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I sponged on Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. I spritzed the panel with water, and once the distress oxides got to work, I spritzed on some watered down white acrylic paint. I cut “FRIENDS” from Smooth White Card Stock using the Words For Friends Die-namics.

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics and I stamped “FUREVER” using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I added this above the “FRIENDS” die cut, and popped it up with Foam Tape on top of a heart cut from Red Hot Card Stock using the Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics. The dogs and cat were all cut from X-Press It Blending Card and stamped with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped them up with Foam Tape.

Print

cupsupplies

SensationalStitchedFlowers_KitPeek

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the Furever Friends Card Kit!

cupsignature

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and the background is beautiful! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE card! I love these little guys and your background is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card with lovely colouring. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These three little buddies....well, they look like they are really having a good time together....Sweet, sweet card...thank you so much for sharing. Holiday Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so cute!
    Happy holidays!🎄🎅⛄

    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!