January 17, 2018

I Need Your Hugs–STAT! {CTD476}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Lisa has challenged us to use Light Blue, Kraft and White! Such a PRETTY combo!

Print

For my card, I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped snowflakes from Snowflake Splendor using Natural Premium Dye Ink, Blue Breeze Premium Dye Ink and Silvery Shimmer Delicata Pigment Ink.

I used the Twice the Hugs Die-namics to cut out “Hugs” from Blue Breeze Prestige Card Stock, and I cut out four of them, layered them together, coated the die-cut using a Clear `Wink of Stella Brush Marker, and then added it to the card. I cut a strip of Natural Card Stock and stamped “I Need Your Hugs – STAT” from Lots of Hugs using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder. I layered the panel onto a piece of patterned paper from the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels Paper Pack, which I cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and matted using the A2 Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics.

Print

cupsupplies

swatch476

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Debra James, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Kim Fee, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!