March 5, 2018

Neat & Tangled March Previews: Day One!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

I am SO excited to join the Neat and Tangled Team for a third month! This release is simply FABULOUS!!! All of the new products will be released on Friday, March 9th!

Today I have a card to share with you using the fabulous new Hello Spring set Hello Spring NIce and Neat Dies! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the N&T word dies, and these are no exception!

N&T Monday

For my card today, I began with a panel of white card stock, and using the largest stamp in Hello Spring, and stamped it three times, going down the card panel, using Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet Distress Inks. LOVE!  I trimmed the sides and matted the panel on a soft yellow card stock.

I used the new Hello Spring Nice and Neat Dies to cut the base of the word, which I thin is the most genius, ever. I LOVE having a mat for the actual word! I cut “Spring” four times from white card stock, layered them together, and then sponged the word with Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped “HELLO” from Hello Spring using black ink, and then added the die-cut Spring to the card. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

N&T Monday Closeup

Here are the products I’ve used today!

4.25x7.75insertFRONT

DIESinsert

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the Neat and Tangled Blog to check out what the team has created today!

cupsignature

20 comments:

  1. Love this Card!
    Design * Colors * Everything
    Who knew just words could be so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love the changing colors. This is just my style!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Spring like card. Love the rainbow of colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pretty colors for the words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color combo is beautiful !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the colors in the inking for the background and the inking on the sentiment die. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors! Love the background for the Spring die!

    {hmnelson15[at]frontier[dot]com}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty spring card! The colors are perfect and the composition is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is perfect for welcoming spring! I can't wait to use this set myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the beautiful blend of colors and these fun new products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the beautiful blend of colors and these fun new products!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the beautiful blend of colors and these fun new products!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun!! Love the rainbow of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is EVERYTHING! I love the blended background and the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card with pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!