April 18, 2018

Hi! {CTD489}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Vickie has challenged us to use red, green and white! SO fun!

Print

I just LOVE the Flashy Florals set from MFT, and I knew I wanted to create these beautiful red flowers when I saw this week’s color scheme! I cut the flowers and leaves from Smooth White Card Stock using the Flashy Florals Die-namics, and then stamped them using Flashy Florals with Poppy Premium Dye Ink, Electric Red Premium Dye Ink, Green Room Premium Dye Ink and Field Day Premium Dye Ink.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I then stamped a panel of Natural Card Stock using the Wood Plank Background using Kraft Premium Dye Ink. I cut the panel using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and then added it to my card with Foam Tape. I arranged the flowers and leaves, popping them up with more Foam Tape, and then cut “hi” from Smooth White Card Stock four times using the Hello There Die-namics. I layered them together and added the die-cut word to the circle panel. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

swatch489

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Hannelie Bester, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Seeka, this week’s awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!