May 23, 2018

You Are My Sunshine! {CTD494}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Amy Rohl  has challenged us to use Red, White & Blue! LOVE!

Print

This card was SO fun to create! I began by cutting out this cutie from No-Line Coloring Card using the Pure Innocence Beach Day Die-namics, and then stamped her using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Pure Innocence Beach Day. I colored her with Copic Markers, and paper pieced her bikini and sun hat using patterned paper from the Hearts & Stripes Paper Pack.

The main panel of patterned paper from the Hearts & Stripes Paper Pack was cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, as was the center panel. I cut a panel of Kraft Card Stock using the Snow Drifts Die-namics, and then cut it again using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I popped her up with Foam Tape, and the sentiment panel was cut from Red Hot Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “You Are My Sunshine” from Pure Innocence Beach Day using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment with WOW White Embossing Powder.

Print

cupsupplies

swatch494

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Rachel Avarado, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Marcia Hill, this week’s awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!