June 20, 2018

Tickled Pink That It’s Your Birthday! {CTD498}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Lynn has challenged us to use the gorgeous combo of Peach, Pale Pink, Hot Pink and Green! LOVE!

Print

These flamingos make me so happy! They are so fun and easy to create! I cut them using the Flamingos Die-namics from Pink Lemonade Card Stock, Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock and Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock. SO fun! The heart was cut from Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock and I coated it with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same Die-namics to cut a panel of Green Room Prestige Card Stock, which I then cut again using the Grassy Fields Die-namics. I stamped “TICKLED PINK that It’s Your Birthday” from Tickled Pink using Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I popped up the flamingos using Foam Tape and then popped up the sparkly heart in between them.

Print

cupsupplies

CTD498

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Jacquie Southas – This week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!