July 29, 2018

Enjoy Your Day!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

Today I have a card to share with you using the beautiful Happy Hydrangea from Technique Tuesday! I LOVE hydrangeas!

TT Hydrangea

I began by cutting the hydrangea using the Happy Hydrangea Crafting Dies. I stamped the hydrangea using Happy Hydrangea and then colored them with Copic Markers.

The main panel was cut from white card stock and I inked the panel using Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide Ink. I spritzed the panel with water and then with watered down white acrylic paint. Once dry, I added a strip of patterned paper and then added my hydrangeas, popping them up with Foam Tape. I stamped “Enjoy Your Day” using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

TT Hydrangea closeup

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!