July 4, 2018

Hello! {WSC392}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and this week, we are up to WSC392! I had tons of fun with this sketch!

Print

I began with a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, which I then cut using the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics. I cut a panel of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and then added the Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock panel on top.

The flowers were cut from the GORGEOUS Summer Splash Wool Felt using the Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics, and the leaves were cut from Field Day Wood Felt using the Royal Leaves Die-namics. I cut the “hello” four times from Smooth White Card Stock using the Hello There Die-namics, and then layered them together. I added the die-cut “hello” to the card, and then added the flowers and leaves. I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_392

MFT_SketchChallenge_2017Logo

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!