August 20, 2018

Beautiful Bloom Card Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

Today I am sharing another creating using the gorgeous new Beautiful Bloom Card Kit! LOVE! This gorgeous new kit will be released tomorrow, August 21st at 10AM EST right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Print

I saw my pal Stephanie Klauck use strips of paper the other day, and I LOVED it! I cut strips of the included Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock, Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock and Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock and then laid them side by side to create a pattern. I then added a frame of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Stitched Rectangle Frames Die-namics.

I cut a panel of the included Kraft Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, ad I stamped “Inside & Out” with the new Hello, Beautiful stamp set using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with WOW White Embossing Powder. I then used the new  Beautiful Die-namics to cut the included Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock and Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock. I LOVE these new Die-namics!! I finished off the card with a trio of Lily White Sprinkles.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the GORGEOUS new Beautiful Bloom Card Kit!

cupsignature

5 comments:

  1. I love this. Going to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color combo is too awesome. Love the beautiful word die. Just the right size...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Sentiment...Beautiful....it speaks to how Beautifully talented all of this design team is..thank you so much for sharing...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it - I love the strips in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Very unique style -- love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!