October 16, 2018

October MFT & Friends!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the October MFT & Friends Feature! Today, the MFT Design Team, along with some fabulous friends, are revisiting the FABULOUS October MFT Release!

Today I have a card to share with you using the FABULOUS Happy Llamadays and Happy Llamadays Die-namics, along with this month’s Free With $60, the Mountain High Die-namics!

Print

OK, it’s official. I am in LOVE with these llamas! For my card, I began by cutting the llama from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Happy Llamadays Die-namics, and I stamped him (I think he is a boy) using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Happy Llamadays. I colored him with Copic Markers and added Glossy Accents to all of the Christmas lights. LOVE him.

For the background, I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I created the background using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink, Dusty Concord Distress Oxide Ink and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink. I spritzed the panel first with water,and then with watered down white acrylic paint. I cut the snow drifts from Smooth White Card Stock first using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and then again using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics.

I arranged the snow drifts and then added the mountains, cut from Grout Gray Prestige Card Stock using the Mountain Tops Die-namics. I popped up the llama using Foam Tape,and the sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “Happy Llamadays” using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I popped the sentiment strip up with Foam Tape as well, and then finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to see what the rest of the team, and friends, have created today!

cupsignature

19 comments:

  1. Too cute, and I love your color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. เล่นจริงจ่ายจริงสล็อตออนไลน์ slotxo ฟรีเครดิต

    https://www.slot2xl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. บาคาร่าไม่มีขั้นต่ำ คาสิโนออนไลน์ คาสิโนสด เกมยิงปลา ฝาก-ถอน AUTO 30 วินาที เท่านั้น ทำรายการรวดเร็ว มั่นคงปลอดภัยที่ 1 การันตีได้เงินจริง

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanking for sharing Effective article. Please follow my portfolio. click here

    slotxo

    slotxo

    slotxo

    slotxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ใครๆก็เลือกเล่น live22 สล็อตออนไลน์ที่นี่
    https://www.slotxd.com/live22

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohoh!! I hope you can comment on my website :) pgslot
    ข่าวสด

    ReplyDelete
  7. เล่นเกมออนไลน์ทำเงินได้จริง กับ slotxo
    สล็อตออนไลน์ และยิงปลาออนไลน์ ทำเงินได้ง่าย ๆ
    พร้อมรับโบนัส สล็อตเครดิตฟรี ที่นี่ที่เดียว https://www.slotkkk.com/slotxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    สมัคร สล็อต pg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!