December 11, 2018

December MFT & Friends!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the December MFT & Friends Feature! The INCREDIBLE December MFT Release is available now in the Brand Spankin’ New Section of the MFT Boutique!

Today I have a card to share with you using the ADORABLE new Birdie Brown Friends at First Sip and Birdie Brown Friends at First Sip Die-namics!

Print

I cut this cutie from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Friends at First Sip Die-namics and stamped her using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Friends at First Sip. I colored her with Copic Markers and popped her up with foam tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Kraft Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink, I stamped the coffee cup from Friends at First Sip repeatedly, creating a pattern. I added a strip of patterned paper from the Candy Land Paper Pack cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I cut a strip of Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock and stamped “You’ve Always Bean There for Me” from Friends at First Sip using Versamark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

MFTandFriends

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created!

cupsignature

35 comments:

  1. Love your card. Thank you so very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the background you made with the little coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love your shares, another wonderful release and I think the owls have to be my favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kraft and colorful stripes made a nice background! Cute look to this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card design! This set is a must have! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you pulled out colors of the stripe paper to color your image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I've got a couple of BF's that are and this card would be perfect for them. You did a great job on it. (Love the cups background.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your card! The way you made the patterned paper is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card; love the punny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would be such a fantastic card to receive or to send. It must have been a blast to create!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun card - love the stripy border:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card with a splash of colors on the side and a fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful coloring on the image and love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful coloring on the image and love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card! :) Love the bright pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun card! Love how bright it is!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, she's SO cute! Always fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The combo of kraft and colorful pattern paper is awesome, love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute. I like the coffee cup background.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your coffee cup background pattern is very cool

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun and happy card! Beautiful coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how bright and fun your card is! The coffee cups on kraft are very cool and the Candy Land paper gives it a great pop. Thanks for sharing and as always the inspiration to branch out from my normal style :)
    (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!