December 16, 2018

Good Time to Wine Card Kit: Day One!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

MFT has the MOST fun card kit in store for you this month, the Good Time to Wine Card Kit! LOVE! This awesome kit, along with a DARLING new Stacy Yacula combo, will be released on Tuesday, December18th at 10AM!

Print

Wine is, pretty much, my favorite thing, ever. LOL. This kit will get a lot of use in my stamp room! I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and using the Morrocan Mosaic Stencil, lightly sponged on Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink.  I added a strip of Kraft Card Stock on the bottom of the card, and I stamped “I Choose to Pair My Wine with Good Friends & Laughter” from Good Time to Wine using Versamark and then heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.

The wine glass was cut from Gold Sparkle Card Stock using the Wine Glass Shaker & Window Frame Die-namics, and I backed it with a panel of Electric Red Prestige Card Stock. I filled the Wine Glass Shaker Pouch with sequins for extra sparkle. I finished off the card with a big die-cut “Cheers” cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Mondo Cheers Die-namics. LOVE.

Print

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created!

cupsignature

6 comments:

  1. Seriously... that is stunning. I admit I may love wine too much to be objective about all of these cards but, c'mon! The background is just awesome with that glass of wine! I suppose it's too early for Happy Hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Love the background and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine and chocolate!!! Awesome background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!