January 9, 2019

Happy Valentine’s Day! {CTD525}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, I am the hostess! I have chosen the combo of black, white and brown this week! I was SO inspired by the farmhouse decor in the inspiration picture!

Print

I am SO obsessed with the new Hearts Entwined Die-namics from the January MFT Release! Obsessed!! I began with a panel of Natural Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I then cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Hearts Entwined Die-namics, and adhered it to the Natural Card Stock panel.

I used the Hearts Entwined Die-namics to cut Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock and patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack. I then inset these panels into the Smooth White Hearts Entwined Frame. LOVE. I cut a strip of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, and stamped “Happy Valentine’s Day” from Sassy Pants Love, using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder . I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

swatch525

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Vicki Finger– our FAB December Guest Designer!

Cindy Major - This week’s awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!