January 30, 2019

Hello, Friend! {CTD528}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Lynn has challenged us to use aqua, saffron, brown and yellow! SO fun!


For my card today, I've used the Beautiful Narcissus Stamp Set and the coordinating Beautiful Narcissus Crafting Die! SO pretty! I cut the flowers from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Beautiful Narcissus Crafting Die, and I stamped the flowers with the Beautiful Narcissus Stamp Set using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored the flowers using Copic Markers.



The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added a strip of patterned paper to one side, matting it with Kraft Card Stock. I wrapped the panel using Hemp Cord and then added a bow of Hemp Cord. I used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and lightly sponged on the ink underneath where I wanted to place the flowers. I stamped "Hello Friend" using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I popped up the flowers using foam tape, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.



Vicki Finger– our FAB December Guest Designer!
Linda Beeson - This week’s awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!