January 17, 2019

January MFT Birthday Project Challenge!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for the January MFT Birthday Challenge! This month, it’s all about presents! I LOVE presents (smile).

Print

What’s better than a present? How about a HUGE present! I love this sweet Pure Innocence Happy Birthday To You! She is super fun to color! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same Die-namics to cut a strip of patterned paper from the new Sweet Stack Paper Pack, and added it to one side of the card. I then added a rectangle cut from Sno Cone Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.

I cut this cutie from No-Line Coloring Card using the Pure Innocence Happy Birthday To You Die-namics and stamped her with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Pure Innocence Happy Birthday To You. I colored her with Copic Markers, and then paper pieced her big present using Natural Card Stock and a pattern from the Sweet Stack Paper Pack. I popped her up with foam tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. The sentiment, “Happy Birthday To You” was stamped using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!