March 19, 2019

Taylored Expressions Designer Dangles!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

I am SO thrilled to share SO many earrings with you today which I have created using the new Taylored Expressions Designer Dangles products!! 

As soon as Taylor released the original Designer Dangles Craft Kit, I HAD to have it. I have made TONS of earrings, and gave a lot as Christmas gifts this past holiday season. I am incredibly excited that Taylor is now releasing new die sets, and new leathers, for even more possibilities! I have quite a bit to share with you today, so cozy in and let's get to it!



My first trio of earrings were created using the new Designer Dangles - The Bigger the Better (the teal set), the Designer Dangles - Shape Shifter (the raspberry set and the metallic set). The teal and raspberry leathers are from the Craft Leather - Colorful, and the metallic is from the Craft Leather - Burnished set. LOVE.


Here is a closeup of the raspberry chevron set, which I ADORE. You can see the texture in the leather, it is SO pretty!


I am obsessed with all three of these sets! These will NOT be given as gifts (lol), they are for my own personal use! I used the Designer Dangles - The Bigger the Better, and the Designer Dangles - Shape Sifter for these, and I used the original Craft Leather - Metallic Basics for the leathers.


Here is a closeup of the tear drop set! Obsessed.


For this next trio, I've used the new Designer Dangles - The Bigger the Better, and Designer Dangles - Free Flow! I've used the new Craft Leather - Colorful and Craft Leather - Metallic Basics!


My last trio features the new Designer Dangles - The Bigger the Better (can you tell these are my favorite new shape?), and Designer Dangles - Shape Shifter! I've used the Craft Leather - Metallic Basics and Craft Leather - Burnished for the leathers!


I particularly love this metallic combo! These are for my collection, too! 

Head over to Taylored Expressions to grab all of the new Designer Dangles, and for the new leathers! The possibilities are endless, and fashionable!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!