April 22, 2019

Flower Silhouettes Card Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!!

Today is Day 2 of the Flower Silhouettes Card Kit Reveal! This AWESOME kit will be available tomorrow, April 23rd at 10AM in the MFT Boutique!! I am having SO MUCH FUN creating with this kit!


This was SO fun to create! I began with a panel of the included Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using the new Flower Silhouettes set, stamped (I think) all of the floral images using Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink, Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink, Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink, Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink, Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink and Limelight Premium Dye Ink. LOVE this color combo!!

Using the new Simply Thanks Die-namics, which is the new Free With $60, I cut out "thanks" along the bottom of the card. I used the Simply Thanks Die-namics again and cut three panels of Smooth White Card Stock. I layered them together and then inset them into the die-cut word. I then coated the "thanks" using Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops. LOVE.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the new Flower Silhouettes Card Kit!


2 comments:

  1. Love the colors here. Great recipe and I am writing it down for further reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are the type I really like--so delicate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!