August 14, 2019

August MFT Vault Release: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!!

Did you see the SUPER exciting news? MFT is opening the vault, and every month will be releasing a selection of retired goodies! Amazing, right?

Today I have a card to share with you using the ADORABLE Sweet Birthday Wishes and Sweet Birthday Wishes Die-namics! I just love this little gal!


I had so much fun creating this card! I began by cutting this cutie, and her gifts, from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Sweet Birthday Wishes Die-namics. I stamped them all with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Sweet Birthday Wishes, and then colored them with Copic Markers. 

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added a strip of patterned paper, cut using the same Die-namics, from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack. I cut a coordinating piece of patterned paper using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and popped that panel up using Foam Tape. I then added a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I popped it up with foam tape. I then popped up the birthday girl and her presents using foam tape. I wrapped the main panel with white twine and then finished off the card with a bow of the same.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created! Be sure to head over to the MFT Boutique to grab your goodies from the vault!

2 comments:

  1. Love that sweet card and the layout using the patterned paper is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet, love your card!!! This set is on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!