August 7, 2019

Hi Cutie! {CTD555}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge and this week, I am hosting! This week we have the combo of green, yellow, pink and lavender! LOVE!


When I was up in New Hampshire last month, I stopped to visit my pal Vanessa at Butterfly Reflections, and I picked up some super fun goodies! Today, I used a few of those! I used the darling Fiddle Leaf and Fiddle Leaf Dies from The Stamp Market, along with the Leafy Stencil from Gina K Designs. SO fun.

I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using the Leafy Stencil, I sponged on Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Inks. When the panel was dry, I trimmed it down and then added it to another panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the same die.

I cut the fiddle leaves, pot and branch from Smooth White Card Stock using the Fiddle Leaf Dies and then stamped them using Fiddle Leaf with Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink and Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Ink. I added them to the main panel, popping the pot and leaves up with foam tape. I added the heart to the center of two of the leaves. I finished off the card by stamping the sentiment, "hi cutie", using Obsidian Pigment Ink from Altenew.



Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Lucie G. - our FAB MayGuest Designer!
Kelly Schirmer - this week's Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. I love this fiddle fig image! It looks wonderful in its purple pot and that's a gorgeous bit of stencilling down the side too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!