August 21, 2019

You're in My Heart and Prayers! {CTD557}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Lori has challenged us to use the fabulous combination of purple, blue, turquoise and yellow! LOVE!


I had SO much fun working with these colors! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I sponged on Lavender Fields, Blue Yonder, Summer Splash and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Inks. Next, using the Wild Greenery Die-namics, I cut the same leaf numerous times from Smooth White Card Stock. I used spray adhesive to add the leaves to the sponged panel, and trimmed the excess.

I cut a circle of Smooth White Card Stock using the Circle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added it to the main panel. I cut "prayers" four times from Lavender Fields Prestige Card Stock using the Prayers Die-namics, and then layered them together. I added the die-cut word to the circle panel, and then cut a strip of Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock and stamped "You're in My Heart and Prayers", from Sending Prayers, using Versamark, and then heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I added the sentiment strip to the circle panel, popping it up with foam tape, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.


Check out this week's inspiration!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Lucie G. - our FAB MayGuest Designer!
Cat Craig this week's Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!