October 31, 2019

Countdown Kickoff! 5 Days Until the New Release!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time to kickoff the Countdown to the FABULOUS MFT November Release! I cannot even wait for you all to see the amazing products releasing this month! All of the new goodies will be available on Tuesday, November 5th at 10AM EDT! YAY!!!

Today I have a card to share with you using the DARLING new Polar Penguins, Polar Penguins Die-namics and Snowy Hillside Die-namics!


I had so much fun creating this card! I began with the background, and cut a panel of Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, for the "sky". I then used the same Die-namics to cut a panel of Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock for the "water". I used the new Snowy Hillside Die-namics to cut two hills of Smooth White Card Stock, and then used them to separate the sky and water. LOVE. I added a trio of clouds cut using the Puffy Clouds Die-namics from Smooth White Card Stock.

I cut the penguin, igloo, sign and fish (look at their fancy accessories!) from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the new Polar Penguins Die-namics, and then stamped them with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Polar Penguins. I colored them with Copic Markers and then added them all to the scene, popping them up with foam tape. I added glossy accents on the Christmas lights strung around the igloo, and sparkly snow to the sign. The trees were cut using the new Snowy Hillside Die-namics from Field Day Prestige Card Stock and Green Room Prestige Card Stock. The sentiment was cut from a strip of Red Hot Card Stock, and I stamped the sentiment. "Have a Cool Holiday", from Polar Penguins, using Versamark and then heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder. LOVE.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created today!



2 comments:

  1. What a super fun card, Jodie! I love these sweet little images which are so beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for sharing your the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous inspiration. The new release seems to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!