October 15, 2019

The Vault is Opening!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It's time for the MFT Vault to open, and I am SO EXCITED to share that the DARLING ALM You Shine and ALM You Shine Die-namics are coming out of the Vault!

I LOVE this ALM and am SO glad to see her come out of the Vault! She is SO fun to color!

I cut her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the ALM You Shine Die-namics, and then stamped her using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with ALM You Shine. I colored her with Copic Markers and then coated the bulbs with Glossy Accents so they are super shiny IRL.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same Die-namics to cut a strip of patterned paper from the Candy Land Paper Pack. I used Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and sponged it onto the Smooth White Card Stock panel where I want to place my ALM. Once sponged, I added the ALM, popping her up with foam tape. I cut a strip of Red Hot Card Stock and stamped "Merry & Bright" using Versamark, and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with today's Vault Release!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!