December 11, 2019

Life Without You is Unbearable! {WSC467}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have a super fun layout to work with this week!


I really had so much fun with this sketch! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock and cut it using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I then used the same Die-namics to cut a panel of Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock, and I then trimmed it down. I added a strip of patterned paper cut from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack to either edge of the Ripe Raspberry panel.

The circles were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the new A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. These are NEVER leaving my desk! I cut the pandas (aren't they SO cute?!) from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Panda Pals Die-namics and stamped them with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Panda Pals. I colored their cheeks with Copic Markers and then arranged the circles onto the panel, and added the pandas, popping them up with Foam Tape. I used the Fab Foliage Die-namics to cut the leaves from Green Room Prestige Card Stock and then added them to the panda panels. The sentiment was split, and I stamped half on the top of the card and half on the bottom using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.

Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team created with this week's sketch, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!



1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!