January 9, 2020

I'm Smitten With You! {CC133}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new MFT Color Challenge, and this week we have a GORGEOUS combo to work with! I LOVE the combo of Gravel Gray, Grout Gray, Electric Red and Tickled Pink!


I had SO much fun creating this card! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I matted the panel with Grout Gray Card Stock cut using the same Die-namics. I stamped the Smooth White panel using Cute Conversation, and I stamped the hearts with Grout Gray Premium Dye Ink.

The heart was cut from Tickled Pink Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics, and I used the new Free With $60 Die-namics, the Lots of Love Die-namics, to cut three panels of Electric Red Prestige Card Stock and then layered them together. I added the die cut "love" to the heart. The sentiment panel was cut from Gravel Gray Prestige Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and stamped "I'm Smitten With You", from Smitten With You, using Versamark and then heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I popped the heart panel up with foam tape, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created today, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs for one lucky participant!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!