January 15, 2020

You Have The Biggest Heart! {CTD576}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week Lisa has challenged us to the fabulous combo of navy, teal and mustard! I.LOVE.


I LOVE the new You Have The Biggest Heart set from MFT! I began with a panel of Watercolor Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the stamp using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the image with white embossing powder.

I used Distress Inks to watercolor the three colors from the challenge onto the watercolor panel. The embossed image resists the ink, and I love the look it creates. I spritzed a bit of the Distress Inks around the card and then matted the panel with a panel of Blu Raspberry Card Stock.


I love this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Maja - This week's FAB Guest Star Stamper!
Amy Tsuruta- this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!


2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!