February 5, 2020

Happy Birthday! {CTD579}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Vickie has challenged us to use the GORGEOUS combo of dark blue/navy, light blue, pink and white! LOVE this combo!


I used the GORGEOUS new Hydrangeas In Bloom from MFT for my card today. I began by cutting the flowers from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Hydrangeas In Bloom Die-namics, and then stamped the image with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Hydrangeas In Bloom. I colored them image with Copic Markers and then went back in and adding shading with Polychromos Colored Pencils.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the panel using the Romantic Script Background using Tickled Pink Premium Dye Ink. I used the same ink to sponge the edges of the card. I added the flowers, popping them up with foam tape, and then added a sentiment panel, cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" from Essential Sentiments using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.


Check out this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Jaya - This week's FAB Guest Star Stamper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!