February 12, 2020

Hello! {CTD580}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Wanda has given us a GORGEOUS combo to work with! Purple, green and gray! LOVE!


I absolutely LOVE these colors! I began with a panel of No-Line Coloring Card Stock and stamped the Fresh-Cut Flowers Background using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I then cut the panel down using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.

I colored the flowers and leaves first with Copic Markers, and then added shading with Polychromos Colored Pencils. I kept the card super simple, letting the flowers shine, and stamped "hello", from Flowers In Bloom, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.


Check out this week's inspiration pic!



Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Allisa Steinlicht - This week's FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!