March 4, 2020

A Big Birthday Wish! {CTD583}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Broni has challenged us to use the gorgeous combo of pink, orange and blue! LOVE this combo!


I had SO much fun creating my card! I used the super sweet Birthday Besties for my card. I cut her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Birthday Besties Die-namics, and then stamped her with Birthday Besties using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored her with Copic Markers and Polychromos Colored Pencils, and paper pieced her dress with patterned paper from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I cut two more patterns of paper from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack using the same Die-namics. The circle panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Circle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I popped this cutie up with foam tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped the sentiment "A Big Birthday Wish" from Bitty Birthday Wishes, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.


Check out this week's inspo pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Cat Craig - This month's awesome Guest Stamper!


2 comments:

  1. Now beneficiary farmers can check PM KISAN List on the official website of pmkisan.gov.in. Visit today and check your beneficiary status online.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!