March 19, 2020

It's Your Birthday!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for the MFT Birthday Project Challenge! This month, we are creating birthday cards that feature flowers! MFT has SO many gorgeous flower sets!!


I used the GORGEOUS Rose Garden set for my card. I began with a panel of watercolor paper cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I stamped the image with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and then watercolored the image using Zig Clean Color Markers. SO fun!

I kept the card SUPER simple, after all, these flowers pack quite the punch! I stamped "IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY", from Bitty Birthday Wishes, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, and then added a trio of clear enamel dots.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created, and to play along!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!