April 8, 2020

Dear Friend - Have a Good Day! {CTD588}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lynn has throwdown the bright and gorgeous combo of orange, green, pink and yellow! SO happy!


I had SO much fun with these colors, and making this SUPER simple card. I LOVE a CAS look, but often struggle to achieve it! For my card, I began with a panel of Kraft card stock, and using the Rainbow Stripes Dies from The Stamp Market, cut the rainbow using the throwdown colors. LOVE! 

I placed the rainbow where I wanted it to be, and then stamped the two sentiments, "DEAR FRIEND", and (HAVE A GOOD DAY), both from Dear Friend from The Stamp Market, with black ink. I then popped up the stripes of the rainbow using foam tape. LOVE.


Check out this week's inspo pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Judy Rozema- This month's awesome Guest Stamper!
Claire Garland -  This week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!

5 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE your clean and simple rainbow! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I love your rainbow colors and the CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is DARLING!! I love the kraft background and that fun rainbow. I just bought these dies and cannot wait to get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute sample! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!