April 15, 2020

Love Ya! {CTD589}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week Vickie is our hostess and she has chosen an awesome combination of red, black, gray and white! LOVE this combo!


I had a lot of fun creating my card, and mixed up products from a few different companies to create this! I began with panel of white card stock, and I stamped the background using the Scallop Background Builder from The Stamp Market. I stamped the scallops using gray ink and the centers using black. SO fun!

The die-cut "LOVE YA" panel was cut from red and black card stock using the Even More Sentiments - April Small Die of the Month from Spellbinders. It's SO cute! The sentiment, "YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY" is from the super cool and convenient Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strips. SO quick and easy, which I LOVE.


Check out this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Judy Rozema- This month's awesome Guest Stamper!
Karen Ksenzakovic- This week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!



1 comment:

  1. Now I wish I bought that background from the Stamp Market last week. This is so cute!! GREAT Design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!