May 20, 2020

All The Feels! {CTD594}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Amy Rohl has challenged us to use the fabulous combo of yellow, gray and white! ALL the feels!!


I had SO much fun making this card!! I watched a video by Debby Hughes (man, she is amazing) where she made a watercolored background and then stamped/embossed over it and I LOVED it! I began with a panel of watercolor paper and using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors (I had to search for them first, it's been AGES since I've used these!), I created the watercolored background. When it was dry, I stamped the new Circle Celebration Background using Versamark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. LOVE.

I used the new All The Feels Die-namics (which I ADORE) to cut Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock, and then layered them together. I added the die-cut panel to the watercolored panel using foam tape. I stamped "YOU WOW MY HEART", from More Essential Sentiments, onto a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, heat embossed it with white embossing powder, and then trimmed it down. I added it on top of the die-cut panel with foam tape, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots. ALL the feels!


Check out this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Angie Cimbalo - week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!