May 6, 2020

Hello! Stay Awesome! {CTD592}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Barbara is our hostess! She has a gorgeous combo for us this week...aqua, teal, gray and gold! LOVE!


For my card, I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock and stamped the new Circle Celebration Background using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the panel with gold embossing powder and then trimmed it down and matted it onto another panel of Smooth White Card Stock.

I cut a circle of Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and popped it up with Foam Tape. I used the Sweet Hello Die-namics to cut the die-cut "hello" from Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock and Blu Raspberry Card Stock, and layered them together. I added the die-cut word to the card using foam tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "STAY AWESOME" from Essential Sentiments, using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder. The sentiment panel was popped up with foam tape as well.

In this shot you can really see the embossed stamping - love it!



Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Lisa Petrella - week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!


1 comment:

  1. I love the graphic feel of this card with that large die cut sentiment and the gold background. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!